Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Look out, I'm gonna BLOG

So, I'm going to blog. Why not, right? I can write, I think things, I'm funny (or so they tell me), so I'm going to write funnily about things that I think.

There will be times, however, when I don't post an entry for longish stretches, perhaps a week or so. This will most likely be due to one of two things: (1) I am extremely busy at work and don't feel like updating the ol' blog at home or (2) I'm completely sick of hearing myself pontificate about the subject du jour. See? Like that. I use little Frenchy phrases like an annoying piece of shit.

Get used to it, if you're going to read.

So I actually started this blog around Halloween of 07 and never posted anything because I got completely sick of myself. But...since all our friends and family know about the baby and I have stuff on my mind from time to time I'd like to get out there, I guess, I'm going to start up again with new posts. The following posts, however, all date from before the New Year.

Enjoy and more is on the way. At some point.

No comments: